Contents

Sunday 7 June 2015

I haven't been on my blog page for quite a while. But now is the time to begin to share my thoughts and musings on what I have been learning.
 
Today I developed an e-portfolio. I am not particularly computer savvy, so to accomplish this is a big  achievement for me. I developed this portfolio ( and have linked it to my blog!) as part of my Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education. Setting this up e-portfolio is a requirement for the Learning and Teaching in Practice module. I am slow as it has taken me nearly four hours to set it up and write an introduction....and whilst I have some hand written notes on my learning for the first module I haven't even begun to frame a piece of comprehensive literature to add  to my e-portfolio.
Having said all that I am really excited about my e-portfolio. I am thrilled by its versatility and availability. I am learning how to be creative with a completely new medium (usually my creativity is channelled in my mosaics). And ultimately I am developing my capability as a digital citizen in the ever changing world of information technology.
During my digression from setting up my portfolio (!), I found this wonderful documentary, it made me smile and realise you are never to young to learn! Enjoy.
 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you on here again Lucy. It would be great if you could add a link to your eportfolio. You can hyperlink in a post or add as a widget on the right.

    ReplyDelete